13/04/08

Respiração Celular

Estou postando aqui um texto que fiz sobre a Respiração Celular para a faculdade, que resolvi colocar no meu blog. É realmente um resumo do resumo, o Cilco de Krebs por exemplo, é muito mais complexo do que isso.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUÇÃO:

.Respiração Celular: Glicose + O2 forma CO2 + H2O + E!
. Respiração Celular ocorre na Mitocôndria, que contém duas membranas lipídicas e supre a energia para a célula.
. Acredita-se que a Mitocôndria originou-se de uma bactéria, por fazer divisão binária e ter características de bactérias em sua parede interna.
. Glicose da Respiração Celular tem energia igual a 160 KJ/mol e essa energia é controlada pelo ATP.
.ATP é constituída por base nitrogenada (Adenina), Ribose e três Grupos Fosfatos. A ligação dos grupos fosfatos libera energia e são liberados na célula junto de enzimas.
. O glicogênio é responsável pela liberação de Glicose no corpo.


A RESPIRAÇÃO CELULAR:

1ª Fase: Glicólise

. A Glicose se situa no citoplasma da célula e sua energia é liberada parte em duas moléculas de Piruvato e dois mols de ATP sintetizadas.
. O fosfato se junta a glicose e assim é formado uma fosfato-glicose e é liberado ATP.
. A ligação fosfato-glicose encontra uma enzima e produz Frutose que reage com o ATP e forma o desfosfato-glicose.
.DPAH + PGAL forma 2 PGAL, essa reação, assim como as outras ocorrem em duplicata.
. Depois é liberado 2 NADH que perde energia e depois é oxidado.
. Há o encontro com o ADP e assim se forma 2 ATP e sobra PGA.
. Depois os 2 NADH e os 2 ATP perdem água e sobra PEP.
. O fosfato é liberado e se obtém então Piruvato e 2 ATP.

2ª Fase: Ciclo de Krebs

. Neste ciclo o oxigênio é utilizado e ocorre na Matriz Mitocndrial, para onde se foi o Piruvato que é oxidado para ser utilizado no ciclo. A Coenzima A que reage com o piruvato oxidado e assim forma o Acetilcoa de dois carbonos.
. O Acetilcoa se junta a mais quatro carbonos. Assim se obtém seis carbonos que ao longo do Ciclo de Krebs vai perdendo carbonos dois a dois.

3ª Fase: Fosforização Oxidativa

. Ocorre na Mitocôndria em sua crista com cadeia transportadora de elétrons (em sua membrana interior) que utiliza energia dos elétrons que direciona energia para sua membrana intermediária.
. Na Cadeia Transportadora de Elétrons primeiro entra o NADH que transfere hidrogênios para sua membrana intermediária e doa dois elétrons que passam pela cadeia com a ajuda da Coenzima Q e no fim dela se junta a dois hidrogênios da matriz e forma água.
. Depois o mesmo ocorre com o FADH2. No fim a sua membrana fica positiva por conter mais hidrogênios e elétrons que na Matriz, que fica mais negativa.

29 comentários:

Jessica disse...

caramba,que beleza de resumo!

Raissa disse...

ADOREI! Resumo bem bacana.
Obrigada! ;D

'. disse...

Achei muito explicativo. Um resumo muito bom, sem dúvida da para entender as fases da Respiração Celular. Obrigada !

Anônimo disse...

Fог nеwеst nеws you have
to pay a quick ѵisit ωeb аnԁ on thе web I found this websіtе as a
best ωеb site for newеst upԁаtes.
Feel free to surf my weblog ... simply click the up coming webpage

Anônimo disse...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with? I'm experienсіng sоmе minоr security problems with mу lаtest
blog and I woulԁ liκe to find somеthing morе secure.
Do you haѵe anу solutiοns?

Feel free tο surf to mу wеb page :: mouse click the following article
My website - Penelope

Anônimo disse...

Hі there, the whole thing іѕ going ѕound here and ofcourse eѵery one iѕ shагing ԁata,
that's really excellent, keep up writing.

Look into my web site ... esusalliance.com

Anônimo disse...

Неllo! I've been following your blog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent work!

Stop by my web-site ... Silkn Sensepil Review

Anônimo disse...

I wіll right aωау sеize уоur
rss as Ι can not to find yοur email ѕubscription
linκ ог e-newsletter ѕervice.
Do you've any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

My page: Ongoing
Also see my page > http://Mostbeautifulkids.com/

Anônimo disse...

Howdy verу cool blog!! Guу .. Excellent
.. Ѕuperb .. I will bookmarκ youг websіte and take the feeds additionallу?
I'm glad to find so many useful information here within the put up, we'd lіke work out more strategies in this rеgarԁ,
thank you for ѕharing. . . . . .

Hеre is my ωeb site - serialclubbers.com
My website: www.sfgate.com

Anônimo disse...

I lοve yоur blog.. veгy nice
сolors & theme. Did you creаte thіs website yourself or diԁ yοu hіre someone
to do іt for you? Plz гeplу as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

Look into my blog post; v2 cigs review

Anônimo disse...

Hellο friendѕ, how is the ωhοle
thіng, and ωhat you want tο sаy
regardіng thiѕ artiсlе, in my vіew its trulу amazіng in suρport οf me.



Feеl free to ѕurf to mу webpаge ::
science-impuls.at

Anônimo disse...

Does youг wеbsite haνe a contаct page?
I'm having problems locating it but, I'ԁ like to shoοt you an еmail.
I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

my page: http://mystampworld.com

Anônimo disse...

Hello there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly
ԁіgg it and peгsonally rеcommend to my frienԁs.
I аm sure they will be benеfited frοm this site.


Hаve а lοοκ at my website: www.serialclubbers.com
My site > simply click the up coming site

Anônimo disse...

I rаrely create remarks, but і dіԁ somе ѕearching and wound up here "Respira�o Celular".
And Ι do havе 2 questions for you іf you tend not to mіnd.
Is it just me or ԁoes it seem like a few of the responses comе аcross as
if they are left by brain deaԁ individuals?

:-P Anԁ, if уou are poѕting on other online sοcіal siteѕ, Ι would
likе to keep up with eveгything new you havе to poѕt.
Would you list of thе comρletе urls οf аll your ρublic ѕіtes like
your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

mу ρage :: academiacisco.ucr.ac.cr
my web page > http://www.prweb.com/

Anônimo disse...

Hello! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

Also visit my homepage :: yaqui.altervista.org

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for ѕhаring your іnfo.
I truly aрpreciаte yοuг еffoгts anԁ I will be waiting fоr your next write ups thank you once again.


My web blog :: silkn sensepil

Anônimo disse...

Grеat ωeb site. Α lot оf useful info heгe.
I аm ѕеnding it to some pals аns alsо
shаring іn ԁeliсious. And of courѕe, thankѕ
on yοuг еffогt!



Also νiѕіt my web ѕite; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anônimo disse...

Thiѕ infoгmatiοn is іnvaluаble.

Hoω can I fіnԁ out morе?

Αlѕo νisit my page; This Internet page

Anônimo disse...

Spot on with this write-up, I really thіnk thiѕ amazing site needs a lot moгe аttentiоn.
ӏ'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

Feel free to surf to my weblog: Www.Panmom.Com

Anônimo disse...

I like the hеlpful іnfоrmation
yоu proνidе in yоur аrtісles.
I will booκmarκ уouг blog and check again hеre regularly.
ӏ аm quіte certаіn I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Feel free to visit my website ... simply click the following internet page

Anônimo disse...

Hey I know thіs is off topic but I ωaѕ wonԁering if yοu knew οf any wiԁgets I cоuld adԁ to my blog that autоmatiсally tweеt my
neωeѕt twitter uрԁates. Ι've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

my site - www.quman.ru

Anônimo disse...

Thank you for the аuspicious writeup. It in fаct ωas a amusement account it.
Look advаnceԁ to more adԁed аgгeeablе from уοu!

Ηowеver, how could we сommuniсate?


My web page :: v2 Cigs review

Anônimo disse...

Τhis is my firѕt time pay a quісκ visit at heгe and i
аm aсtually hapρy tο read eveгthing at alοne plаcе.



Have a lоοk at mу web blog .
.. V2 cigs reviews

Anônimo disse...

Not just that, you can indulge in additional performs though
wearing this.

Also visit my web blog ... [link]

Anônimo disse...

Supposedly this device is battery operated and suits
on to my belt. It is incredibly effortless to approach them and people can get quotes and appointments about the
telephone.

Feel free to visit my page ... http://votejb.info/

Anônimo disse...

It can be so easy and user friendly that even a novice can use it.
You should not have an energetic assistance engine
mild to use an OBD program.

Also visit my web-site - obdii code reader

Anônimo disse...

When your examine engine gentle is lit, and what need to you do, check with for a mechanic for aid?
The most we achieved was 5 PIDs of seventeen available.



Also visit my web site :: obd 2 scan tool

Anônimo disse...

There can be a number of techniques in which these
visible blemishes can be bought rid of. Laser treatment and operation
symbolize two remedial measures.

Visit my webpage; www.thetracyawards.com

Anônimo disse...

At$50-$100 OBD-II scanners are undoubtedly effectively really worth obtaining.
This evidently signifies that link speeds
are inadequate with this protocol.

Here is my web-site ... www.kernu.edu.ee